Saturday, November 25, 2017

Long delay in blogging - due to recent travels

Hi!

It has been a while since I blogged.

I was travelling these past weeks and will blog soon about my experiences, reviews of services and products in the countries I visited recently.

Just a quick run down of where I was these past weeks:
1. Brazzaville, Congo
2. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Gaborone, Botswana
4. Johannesburg, South Africa
5. Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, South Africa
6. Brazzaville, Congo
7. Geneva, Switzerland
8. Ferney Voltaire, France
9. Role, Switzerland
10. Ouchy, Vaud, Switzerland
11. Vétraz-Monthoux, France
12. Rochers-de-Naye, Vaud, Switzerland
13. Montreux, Vaud, Switzerland
14. Paris, France
15. Kintélé, Congo

My most memorable travel destination was Rochers-de-Naye.  The train station at Rochers-de-Naye is located at an altitude of 1968m. In summer, you can walk to the observation platform at 2042m - which is almost as high as Asmara, Eritrea which is at 2325m (which I think is my highest altitude of travel/destination in the past 30+ years).  Baguio city in the Philippines is only at 1540m.

I would like to also discuss about the beef and university in Gaborone, Botswana.

Living and cooking in Ferney Voltaire.

My first experience in Durban: beachfront, The Roma revolving restaurant and "An Upper Room B&B."

Role, Ouchy and Montreux in Vaud Switzerland.

Arriving late at night in Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment